Time to recap the to-do list that I made several blogposts ago:
Other Holistic (A.K.A NOT FUN) Stuff:
Get a distinction (130/150) for Grade 8 Cello(Done!)- Do at least 5 chin-ups,
- 20 push-ups (properly) within 60 secs (new IPPT system haiyo),
- 45 sit-ups in 60 secs,
- Maintain a mass of no more than 63kg (yes getting fat sigh)
Looks like I'll need to stop slacking away in front of the computer...
Leisure:
- Learn how to play the piano properly (by that I mean making my left hand able to play various accompaniment styles/rhythms instead of simple arpeggios)
- Cook something that tastes good (I haven't actually cooked anything besides instant noodles and using the air fryer to deep fry frozen food)
Keep this blog up-to-date while I'm busy (at least 2 posts per month)(Done!)- Find a new blogskin/Design one on my own
- Go out to play football with friends (at least 5 times)
Matters of the Heart:
- To let go of whatever that has happened so far. (PRIORITY. Failing though)
- Minimise any form of awkwardness as much as possible
- Make new close friends
- Be prepared to move on and start all over again in 2015.
Okay... So technically I haven't really accomplished anything at all haiz :/
Meanwhile, since I have no company and there's pretty nothing much to do, my parents have decided to send me to my grandparent's place to stay for majority of the holidays. I'll be working in my grandfather's spectacle shop part time under the watchful eyes of my aunts ahahaha I pray it'll be fun? Though they're quite demanding and strict when it comes to serious business (lol the pun) so yeah. It's the first time I'm working part time too so I pray that all will turn out fine!
I was going to write a very emotional post actually but suddenly I don't feel like writing it so I guess I'll leave that for another day? Maybe I just lost the mood to do so (which is actually a good thing but now it's not good cause I've nothing to write).
(P.S. I changed my playlist because of my mood just now and you can probably tell from the tracks that it isn't a very happy playlist ahahahha)
In other news, I'm becoming fatter, food still makes me happy, and I'm on the search for:
- More good food (and people who can afford them)
- People who will play sports (Still hard to coordinate, Jiarong called for class frisbee session tomorrow actually but now it looks like attendance is near zero?)
A girlfriend(Nah who am I kidding lol)
And that's pretty much it I guess! I'm so sorry today's post feels like I'm not sincerely writing (in fact I think that applies to my recent posts too) but I'll write again once I get the feelings to do so!
I wanted to write several proses/poems too but I found all of them so unoriginal and I couldn't think of unique ideas that were actually good sigh so I guess that will have to wait too....
See you again soon! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment