Thursday, August 7, 2014

#26: Bored....

So there's house VIA on Friday, and Kirin's doing some project about Graciousness on Public Transport! At first, I thought that singing would be quite fun to do, but then they recently released the "song" and dance for us to listen and watch, and with all due respect to Zhe Wei (props to him for the effort), but I find it absolutely horrible... Sorry about that, but it's simply just hard to listen to and I wouldn't call it a song when most of the time there are no notes and the melody progression, if any, was totally weird.

(I would love to show you all how it actually sounds like right now but I can't because that would be a humiliation to Zhe Wei and it is already bad as it is...)

So I decided that since I'm so bored at home right now, and I really don't wish to sing this "song", I figured that it'd be better to improvise and change the song to a cheer instead! However I think it'll be hard to learn cause some parts are really fast and I suggest that you don't clap and cheer at the same time cause it's damn hard to coordinate heheh...





Graciousness Cheer

Beat:
[For the musically inclined, tempo = 110bpm,
and the beat basically goes like this:
boom     clap   clap   (rest)   boom    clap     (you can ignore the booms too if you want)
1            2                3         3.5        4         ]


(4 bars of beat before cheer begins)

Hey, everybody!
Hey, everybody!
Let’s all be gracious!
Let’s all be gracious!

Come on guys, listen up right here,
cause we’ve got something to say, and it will make your day!
All you’ve gotta do, is to follow these steps,
and you’ll be on your way, to a brighter day!

Please move to the back,
 so others can board!
Give up your seats to the elderly,
to the pregnant and the needy!


So let’s all be gracious,
because it’s never too late!
Let’s make it a gracious day,
with a big, big smile!




Gah this is so hard to tell you without actually making a demo myself but I'm too shy to make my own HAHAHA ohwells. 

And that's all for today~

No comments: