Monday, July 21, 2014

Seventeen, -MakeAWish.

At 9pm with no motivation to do any work, I somehow find myself here once again, to continue rambling about gibberish so here it is! 

(I doubt this will be good but whatever it's my blog what can you do HAHAHAHA.)



Wish

If you had one wish, what would you wish for?


Will it be the large amounts of money, that you’ve always wanted in your bank account,
so that not being able to purchase something is the last thing you ever had to worry about?
Is it the posh houses, luxury cars,
the grand possessions that people can view from afar?

Or will it be to excel in whatever you pursue,
the recognition you get when you achieve something others wish they could;
And the fame and glory that follows thereafter,
that long line of followers that continues to extend beyond wonder?

Or would you like to have everlasting love instead,
the company that sticks by you like butter to bread;
So that you can tell the world that hey, life may be rough,
but with the support of the ones you love, nothing is too tough?

Or perhaps it’s wiser to be the better man,
and put aside our self-centered mentality for the greater good;
To wish for world peace and happiness,
in a world where that seems too good to be true?


The way I see it, it all goes as such:
wishes bring out the biggest insecurities in us.
In every wish out there, lives a huge fear,
usually the ones that are strong enough for us to tear.


If I had a wish, what would I wish?
Should I stick to pinning my hopes and dreams on it,
or should I be realistic and choose to not believe in such things?

Cause things don’t magically appear out of nowhere,
wishes merely provide a source of hope.
I'd love to believe that my wishes would come true someday, somewhere,
But for now I'd rather put this to a close.

What do I wish for...?


-End-




Quote of the Day:
"What was it that came to be in your sequestered past?
These eyes of yours, they refuse to meet the world.
All alone with only the lonely night to cradle you,
Is this the warmth that you have come to know?"
Ayaka - Why

No comments: