I'm lost between the person I wish to be, and the person that other people wants me to be. I know that what matters more is to be yourself but there're just times where you need to follow what others expect of you cause you'll never improve if you don't. My laid-back attitude of taking things slowly one at a time has certainly shown its results.
There's really nothing to do or to look forward to nowadays. Usually I'd be able to look forward to going out or at least having some company at the end of the day but now that a major part of it is gone I'm just stuck at home lazing about. I appreciate that my classmates are trying their best to keep me company throughout this period but I know that I can't possibly take too much of their time either, and besides them I don't think there's anyone else who I can go to (besides hinwing? but he won't read this) cause they're all in Year 6 and busy preparing for their A levels which I agree is a far more important priority. What the hell am I doing with my life...
Funnily enough, the times where I perform the best academically, are the times where I face super depressing moments like this, so I had better do freaking well for my academics as well as my cello examinations in September cause that's honestly all that I've got left for the year. How convenient that I'm actually stuck in a super similar situation as the last time round...
Looks like I'm back to drowning myself in studies again then...
(and I apologise for the shit content of this post cause I just suddenly felt the urge to ramble and so I don't even really knowwhat I'm even typing anymore I'm so so sorry)
Quote of the Day:
"在有眼泪的雨里, 哪里都是你,
擦干是否就看不见你?"
"In the rain with tears, you are everywhere.
If I wipe the tears away, will I still be able to see you?"
周杰伦-哪里都是你
(Jay Chou - You Are Everywhere)
No comments:
Post a Comment