Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Eighteen: Tamatsukai!

This post is here because someone shamelessly asked me to dedicate a post to him today, so here it is!

I don't exactly remember when we first met, but I believe that I first got to know you when you joined my class for frisbee. At that time I was like "woah this guy is damn big sized + so good at frisbee how to play sia" cause yknow, I totally suck at frisbee but nevermind that hahaha! I always secretly prayed that I didn't have to play against you when you played cause I always took it as an insta-loss for me LOL.

I don't remember how the heck we got closer either! I think sometime after those frisbee games you decided to join 33 in lectures and I really don't know how I ended up sitting right next to you cause I really didn't know you back then and I am very shy towards strangers so yeah! What I do know is that you were really friendly and I like people who are really friendly so yay us! Plus you amaze me in how fast you can open up to others so quickly even though you just met them and you don't really know them well (which is something I probably need to learn from), like me and Ashleigh! It's like one moment I just know you and then the very next moment you start pouring out all your issues like your class and her to me, which I greatly appreciate because it just shows the amount of trust you put into me and I value that as one of the most key things in any relationship, so yeah! (Also I am very bagua HAHAHA) That's also probably why I find it really easy to open myself up to you too (you're the first one to know about whatever happened 2 weeks ago so be honoured) and I don't regret doing so! :)

I also like how you're so determined to fight for what you want/seek. I wish that I could have the same amount of passion/motivation that you have to chase whatever you desire, and I strongly believe that you have the capabilities to get what you want! Don't be disheartened if you fail, because people can sense the effort that you put in and I promise you that it will all not go to waste! Just know that I'm ready to be here for you if you ever need me (like that 100 throw practice after sports carn) and I'm behind you all the way! (because there's nothing else for me to do either HAHAHA)

(Meanwhile this is the only picture of us I can find so far because I'm super shy and I hate taking selfies because of my face like omg see WHERE THE HELL AM I LOOKING AT HERE)

(and also, hooray to the white girls group! I planned to photoshop oliver into here but I'm too lazy so...)


You're a great guy with a big heart, so don't stop believing in yourself! Just continue to be the sincere, kind and friendly person that you are right now and you'll be fine! Good things come to those who wait, I promise you, and I'm sure that you'll be able to achieve what you want in the end (: Jiayou Tommy!

P.S. Please rain some artistic skills on me I don't have any
(Why are you so good in designing cards)

P.P.S We need to go out on that karaoke date that I told you earlier this morning hehehe



Quote of the Day:
"There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you
We stick together, we can see it through
'Cause you've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me"
Randy Newman - You've Got A Friend In Me
(Toy Story)

No comments: