Monday, July 14, 2014

Post 12: Wonder.

I realised that I've had many childhood songs that I've already forgotten, but this song suddenly popped up in my head and now I'm once again addicted to this song! It's really old (older than I am) but I really like it cause of it's lyrics, and it taught me to not stop following my beliefs so yeah! Besides my entire playlist is like full of sad songs so it's time for something merrier hehehe.

This song originally came out from the movie "The Muppets" (which is like 1979 omg I'm so old) but I prefer the cover of this song done by Sarah McLachlan cause her voice is so soothing! But that doesn't mean that the original is bad cause that one has more feelings and emotions put into it, it's just that I prefer her voice that's all(:




The Rainbow Connection (The Muppets OST)

Why are there so many songs about rainbows,
And what's on the other side?
Rainbows are visions,
But only illusions,
And rainbows have nothing to hide.

So we've been told
And some choose to believe it,
I know they're wrong, wait and see.
Some day we'll find it,
The rainbow connection,
The lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Who said that every wish,
Would be heard and answered,
When wished on the morning star?
Somebody thought of that,
And someone believed it,
And look what it's done so far.

What's so amazing
That keeps us stargazing?
And what do we think we might see?
Some day we'll find it,
The rainbow connection,
The lovers, the dreamers, and me.

All of us under its spell,
We know that it's probably magic...

Have you been half asleep?
And have you heard voices?
I've heard them calling my name...
Is this the sweet sound
That called the young sailors?
The voice might be one and the same.
I've heard it too many times to ignore it,
It's something that I'm supposed to be.
Some day we'll find it,
The rainbow connection,
The lovers, the dreamers, and me.



I've added the song into the playlist as well as a few others! You'll notice that most of the new ones are instrumentals because I like to listen to details in the music and instrumentals best display that! I'm also contemplating whether to just change my playlist to entirely instrumental music or to keep it like this cause I realised that some of the songs here just don't seem to fit the atmosphere on my blog so yup, tell me which one I should choose okay!

Meanwhile, I realised that I really need someone as a motivation to push myself, cause I really ain't motivated to push myself forward if it isn't for a cause. I mean, it doesn't have to be my life partner or anything but I really need to find something or someone to fight for I guess! I might have not found my purpose to fight for yet but I'll find it someday! (:

Till then, I promise to pick myself up and press on!

No comments: