Thursday, July 17, 2014

Fifteen: Minor Update!

Hello people!

After spending so much time (like my entire week) I thought that it's time to finally time once again to revive my interest in CSS coding! I doubt I'll be making my very own blogskin LOL but I may/may not be changing my blogskin because I think that it can look abit better than it is right now! Like the font and the spacing between lines is abit too small and narrow so it looks like a whole chunk of text which I'm sure makes y'all go blank so yeah, I'll try finding a better blogskin but if I really can't then I'll just stick with this one!

In other news, I don't know why but I've decided that I'll post a quote/lyric at the end of every post that best expresses my feelings for the post/day. It's weird, I know, but I like to think that it makes me a bit more sophisticated. A bit. HAHAHA. I've also updated the more recent posts with quotes so yup...

Also, do let me know if you guys have any suggestions for the blog, and I guess that's it from me for now! Tomorrow is going to be the slackiest school day ever because no lessons due to fire drill evacuation exercise hehheh.

See you all soon! (:


Quote of the Day:
"So let go, let go, jump in; 
Oh well, what're you waiting for?
It's alright, cause there's beauty in the breakdown."
Frou Frou - Let Go

No comments: