Thursday, July 31, 2014

22: I'll start doing dedications for 5C33 guys real soon...

(Note: This was supposed to be posted yesterday but I didn't have the time to complete it)

...but not today. Today I'm lazy, plus I'm not exactly in the mood to do much.

Nevertheless, despite my random moments of staring aimlessly and getting slightly emotional of things I REALLY should get over with, I'm really happy to notice that the class is getting closer. Somehow. People are starting to mix around more outside their cliques and I see it as a step nearer to becoming a bonded class so well done you guys (:

Also, for the first time in years, my family of four is going to/ has been sleeping in the same room for the week cause the aircon in my room was leaking and my sister didn't want to sleep in her own room alone so we moved in to our parent's room (there's more than enough space to fit 2 extra mattresses). I could post a picture of the room but it's so weird HAHA.The last time we ever slept together in the same room was when I was about 10 years old. Back then, my family lived together with my aunt's family and my grandma so my family slept together in the same room ever since I was born, until my aunt's family moved out.

But more importantly, I feel really warm inside. I realised that despite the freedom and space that I have right now in my own room, I really loved sleeping together as a family. It was a really familiar and welcoming experience for me, being able to have bolster/pillow fights with my sister before we went to bed, and then continuing to make faces at each other after my mum forced us into bed and turned off the lights. For the first time in a very long while, I was reminded that I'm not alone, and that no matter whatever happens over the years, my family will always be the same: the same constants in my life that continue to support me (though they seldom show it. I might probably not want to return back to my room after this week hmmm (:

This is a really weird post (all the awkward expressions and grammatical errors) but I'm content ^^
(too tired/lazy to make changes anyway)


No comments: