Rather than be the kind who takes things one at a time, I figured that I'd try something different and make plans/set targets to hit from now till the end of the year at least to see how things will work out differently (since I've nothing to do nowadays either) so yeah, let's do it!
Things to do by the end of 2014:
Academics Related:
- Pass all subjects
- Achieve at least 50 rank points
- No less than a D for Chemistry, Physics and Math
- Top the class in at least 1 subject
Other Holistic (A.K.A NOT FUN) Stuff:
- Get a distinction (130/150) for Grade 8 Cello
- Do at least 5 chin-ups,
- 20 push-ups (properly) within 60 secs (new IPPT system haiyo),
- 45 sit-ups in 60 secs,
- Maintain a mass of no more than 63kg (yes getting fat sigh)
Leisure:
- Learn how to play the piano properly (by that I mean making my left hand able to play various accompaniment styles/rhythms instead of simple arpeggios)
- Cook something that tastes good (I haven't actually cooked anything besides instant noodles and using the air fryer to deep fry frozen food)
- Keep this blog up-to-date while I'm busy (at least 2 posts per month)
- Find a new blogskin/Design one on my own
- Go out to play football with friends (at least 5 times)
Matters of the Heart:
- To let go of whatever that has happened so far.
- Minimise any form of awkwardness as much as possible
- Make new close friends
- Be prepared to move on and start all over again in 2015.
And that's about it I guess! Hopefully I'll be able to strike at least 85% of this list out so if you guys see me lazing around you can always remind me okay! I'm always so motivated to do this one day and then the next day I'll be like "nah" haiyo.
Short update but at least it isn't a negative one
(I'm so sorry for all you people who read that particular one I should probably delete it hmm)
:/
No comments:
Post a Comment