Sunday, March 8, 2015

54: Short Update

So it's been more than a month since I last posted... Which is kinda good because I'm usually posting only when I'm upset or conflicted? And also because I've been pretty lazy LOL.

Anyway, I'm just posting because:
1) Many people have bugged me to update my blog
2) I suddenly felt the urge/mood to do so (not sad though!)
3) Homework is boring the shit out of me till it made blogging really interesting

It's been a rather hectic year! I can finally understand why my friends were like struggling because everything is really coming at you like a train before you know it. It's only 2 full weeks more to the start of March CTs (5 days to GP) and it is rather safe to say that I'm really not prepared and not expecting much this round...

Results wise, I've been getting less than ideal. I don't think I've passed anything other than the first econs test and both physics tests...? And it's pretty disappointing because I really expected better from myself (especially GP LOL I actually got 20 when I thought I could have gotten a 30 wts?!?!). It did wreck my confidence by a fair bit but I'm not going to give up because I've been motivated/promised that I will do my best and try to get good results for every test.
Thanks, best friend, for the encouragement and the motivation, and I will try my best not to let you down hahaha (:

In other news, it's going to be a rather eventful week ahead? Tentatively, I have a few "special" events to attend to this upcoming week:

-Skipping most/all of school on Monday because of SYF venue rehearsal (yay)
-Possible Y2 clique/friends reunion on Tuesday after school
-GP Common Test on Friday
-KTV & BBQ with Y7 SE friends (yes that includes you-know-who)

So yeah, less homework/revision time for me again T_T but I doubt I'll be really studying even if I get to use this time to study LOL just look what I'm doing now whoops ._.

I'll try my best again to post (most likely won't because idk what to post, but I may do so also bc of boredom), hopefully I'll find something really eventful to talk about next time or smth~ I wonder if any of you people actually still try to stalk my blog LOL (Who am I kidding of course you people are HAHAHA.)

Okay idk why I got high momentarily but now I am tired and there's nothing much left to say also so I guess this will be the end of the post yay. Jiayou for MCTs everyone! And remember to find a balance (and by that I mean POST MORE ON YOUR OWN BLOGS BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING TO READ PEOPLE I'M SO BORED T_T)

ok bai

No comments: