Saturday, September 13, 2014

40: PROMOS ARE COMING HOW

Holidays are passing damn quickly and there's not enough time to be prepared (2 more days to GP promos and I haven't started reading current affairs and I don't know where to start gosh).

On the bright side, I have increasingly more things to look forward to now:

1) I've already mentioned this before but I'm going to Korea! I last went there when I was about 10? Can't really remember the things I did there already but I remember eating a lot of food so I'm really looking forward to eating there again! Plus spicy food & BBQ are like two of the top 3 of my favourite types of food (fried food comes first) so I'm going to get really fat sigh. I don't know much of the itenary cause my parents have decided to go for a cultural sightseeing tour instead of visiting the cities and stuff so I hope it'll be interesting? I get pretty bored when there's nothing to do but take pictures (which I dislike alot) and I'll just be wandering around looking for interesting stuff to try.

(P.S please remind me to eat healthier you can obviously see that my favourite foods are not healthy at all sigh)

2) I'm going on a second trip to Thailand with my sister and cousins on the 24th of December, and we'll be going to shop/hang around with relatives there/do loads of weird random shit/eat spicy food! The last time we went there was 2 years ago and that was really fun but we weren't very close to the Thai cousins, so now that we know each other way better (they came over to SG to visit recently) it's going to be way more fun than the last time!

3) Not sure if this is really a good thing but I've found my liking for gaming again! I'm back to playing DOTA and other games so at least I won't have nothing to do when I'm bored! I want to play sports too but it's hard to find people to play with (especially since it's this time of the year now) but jio me if there is an opportunity okay I need to slim down :/


Some things I might/might not be looking forward to:

1) Edusave CHaracter Award (ECHA) - Got nominated though I have no idea who did it and why cause I'm honestly not that special + I didn't really do anything special to be deserving of this award but hey since I'm nominated I guess I'll just give it a shot? Went for the interview today and I wouldn't say it was the best because I didn't really know what to say? But I don't really care whether I get it or not lol.

2) My Grade 8 Cello Exam results - I really don't think I performed well that day but I pray hard that I'll still get good results? (and by that I mean only distinction lol). But we'll just have to see I guess, the results will come in a month or two and the waiting's killing me ._.



And that's all I guess! I may not be blogging often nowadays (cause of promos and lack of stuff to write about) so don't be disappointed to see no content here I guess..?


(should I create an ask.fm for fun lol but I'm a boring person so the answers won't be interesting either sigh)
(I think I really have no life/I need moar friends lel)


Okay bye! (This is a rather happier post I guess..?)

No comments: