Quick update!
If you haven't already noticed by now, I've changed the blogskin! So that's one thing to strike off my to-do list for the year. I'll still be doing some tweaks here and there so this is 85% close to the finished product! Let me know if you guys prefer this one or the one before. (:
I may continue to make a separate post but I shall sum up the events that happened for me since the last post:
Thursday:
Besides an ordinary school day, about half the class went to eat dinner together @KFC! Then after that I went back to school with George + Xuliang and I accompanied XL to play football for a little while. Picked up the slightest bit of confidence in my shooting (I used to play as a striker in primary school but now my shooting is like meh) and completed the differentiation assignment! Not a very productive day I guess...
Friday:
VIA day! If you haven't read my last post basically my class went to AMK bus interchange to promote graciousness! I wouldn't say that the entire event was really meaningful or whatever but at least I had fun singing! After that we had 33 class outing which was super fun (I'll probably write this on a separate post so I'll leave this for now)
Saturday:
Nothing much, stayed at home the entire day and did some work. But at least I completed a major achievement which is to change the blogskin!!! WOOHOO
Sunday:
While the rest of my classmates are busy meeting up and discussing their WR (hahaha take that), I'm having my typical Sunday. I had to go for cello lesson in the morning, then come back again at 3pm for cello accompaniment. And then I returned home and now I'm here typing! I'm going to end the post soon because I'm going over to my grandparent's place in Choa Chu Kang (I haven't been there in a month oh no), so I guess it's going to be fun! Plus we're celebrating my dad and cousin's birthday which is today!
And that's it I guess!
No comments:
Post a Comment