Thursday, July 9, 2015

The Haunting.

How do you escape and forget all of your past scars? The air of negativity is back once again, and it's all come at a terrible timing.

That leadership symposium, it's supposed to motivate us and get us prepared for the future, for the rest of our lives when we finally leave this school for good. But why does it make me even more unprepared than I ever was?

These people, they come to school to share their (successful) experiences and of course, under the direct instructions of our school we may not have been able to listen to the negatives that they have experienced, yet they make it look as if like life was easy for them.

Where's that sense of confidence and security I am supposed to have of myself? If even passing MYEs is going to be a problem, then what hope have I left of making my way to success? Being a repeat student, what options can I possibly have if I fail once again?

It just feels as if I've time travelled back towards the exact same predicament I've faced before, even the current events that are happening feel alike before, and I really dont wish for deja vu.

But how do I get out of this negativity?

No comments: