Monday, October 27, 2014

46: I'm sorry.

Sometimes when you look back at the things you've done, the events that unfolded, the way you've changed as a person as you've experienced it all, you can't help but wonder how much you've really played a part in making yourself who you are today.

And for that, I need to say sorry.

I'm so sorry, 18 year old self, for making you into the sorry state that you are in right now. Maybe if I had been more determined, more aware, more motivated and more brave, things wouldn't necessarily be like this at all. I've put you through too much this year, and you don't deserve it one bit at all. The path to self-destruction just seems so tempting, doesn't it?

It's too late for regrets now though.

(P.S I'm most likely going to private this blog by the end of the week. Sorry, readers, for the abrupt end but I just don't feel right about letting you all hear me cry out in pain, because you all don't deserve to read such terrible stuff coming from me. You've had enough negativity from me already. )

No comments: