Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Number 4: Reunion with Y2 friends!

Today was awesome (: Had alot of fun! If you read my previous blog post, you'd known that I went out with HinWing, ZiXin and Sonia today. And that's exactly what happened. Happy cause I really haven't gone for an actual outing since the SE outing to Marina Barrage, plus I haven't seen them for a really long time! Gotta meet up and catch up on them more often (:

As usual, this lazy pig woke up quite late in the morning, at 10.45. Had to meet them at Pasir Ris MRT station at 12.15, so I took my time to get ready. But in the end still need to rush cause I slacked too much on the bed -_- Didn't eat breakfast so yeah my tummy was quite empty. Hey that rhymes :D

Anyway, made it there exactly on time! But turns out the other three had reached earlier and had been waiting for me there since 11.45-11.50. Sorry to keep you guys waiting! Took a bus to Ehub! even though it was walkable -- one bus stop away -.- But since the transport system was using distance-based for fees, I guess it's okay since I don't have to pay.

Went up to Ehub's cinema! ZiXin and HinWing wanted to watch "You're The Apple Of My Eye", aka "那些年,我们一起追的女孩", but it was rated NC16. Tried anyway to get the tickets, but failed cause they checked our EZ-link cards and yeah, found out we were still too young to watch it even though we're just a few months short -.- So HinWing hatched another brilliant plan(:

Bought tickets for "Happy Feet 2" instead, and since the theater wasn't full, we just went into the the theater for "You're The Apple Of My Eye" instead, likeaboss :D But apparantly we took some other ppl's seats and got discovered so we had to move back to Happy Feet for awhile ._. Nevertheless, after 5 minutes we returned and took different seats this time, just in time for the start of the film :) So yeah, yay for watching an NC16 movie illegally at a cinema without being caught! There was chinese vulgarities and scenes of the main guy character being butt naked, so that's the restricted part lo. But the plot was nice overall, made me realise alot of stuff too(:

Following that, they decided to take neoprints. And it was a somewhat failure LOL. Lesson learnt: try not to choose a machine that is totally japanese and has no instructions whatsoever. It was 8 bucks so evenly split each of us needed to fork out $2. The girls spent like 20-30 mins trying to figure out how the machine works plus do all the decorating for the pics -.- Will upload the neoprint pic when I get it from Sonia. (:

Well, due to the movie we didn't have lunch, plus I didn't have breakfast either -.- So off we went to Ajisen@Tampines Mall to have a really early dinner at 4.30pm-ish. Ordered spicy miso ramen for myself(: And then we had a huge confession session hurhurhurr. Shall not go into details :X But it was really fun and interesting, I've finally seen the sides of them that I've never really seen before (:

After dinner, HinWing and ZiXin suddenly wanted to go to "NTUC" and get some stuff, and they told me and Sonia to stay at the Open Plaza instead of following them. Of course, with their sneaky actions and slightly unconvincing acting, I knew those two were up to something.

And I was right. Those two didn't went to NTUC, they went to get mini slices of cakes from Royals which was opposite NTUC. Purpose? To celebrate my long overdue birthday which was 6 months and 1 day ago. So they put a candle on my cake, sang the birthday song in front of so many people and asked me to make a wish + blow out the candle even though it wasn't lighted. Which I did(: Thanks so much guys, for remembering my birthday, for this "surprise", and for today's activities. Really appreciated it :D

Oh, and ZiXin even got me a present! It's like the third gift I received for my birthday. Even though it was really late, but I was really thankful anyway.


And after the unwrapping, it became like this:
It's a baby pooh, just in case you all can't see. Thanks again ZiXin for the present yeah! (:

Well, today has been really fun and all, plus I'm really happy and honoured to have such wonderful friends. I'm gonna be more appreciative of everything around me from now on :D Quoting from my friend's personal message on MSN:
"Learn to appreciate the things that you have, before time manages to make you appreciate the things that you had." Won't forget this quote(:

So anyway, I hope you readers are having as much fun as I had(:
Especially you. Yeah you know who you are yeah? (: HAHAHA.

No comments: