Sunday, November 20, 2011

#2: Orchestra Rehearsal (:

Shall start off this post with something funny!
Ahhh this boy is damn cute I swear. His use of Singlish is sibei zai, and he still has like 4 other videos? So young got wide vocab of Singlish, sibei zai luh! Salute :)
Anyways, here's one of his videos, you can check out the rest by searching the related videos?:
SEE. ALREADY BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE VIDEO CAN SEE HE QUITE CUTE LE.
Okay I shall not pedo. I AM NOT A PEDO EITHER TSKKK. AND NO DOESN'T MEAN THAT I'M TYPING THIS CAUSE I FELT INSECURE THANK YOU VERY MUCH. STOP TRYING TO FIND WAYS AND ALL SORTS OF REASONS TO POINT OUT THAT I'M A PEDO kthxbai.

Moving on, shall write on yesterday as promised(:
Woke up at 11.40 around there! I'm starting to revert to my old habits of waking up late hurhurhurr. MUST NOT BE A PIG. MUST NOT.
Lunched at home with instant noodles and some ingredients. Need to stop eating so much unhealthy food. Plus I think the MSG from instant noodles is like turning my hair white. Gah I'm getting old alr boohoo. Sobs D: Or maybe I'm suffering from some stress or depression HAHA. Nomorewhitehairprettypleasewithacherryontop? :/
Anyway, then went to my new condo near Bedok Reservoir! Gonna move in like a month or so once the renovations are done. Having mixed feelings though cause I don't really feel like moving, but the condo's not a bad place either. Can start using the facilities already though woots! Shall dive into the pools someday, since that's somewhat the main attraction of the condo?
Didn't take pics cause part of the condo's still not really done yet, shall only take when I move in. Gah I still don't feel like moving :/ I'll definitely miss the people and the stuff in Tampines since I've been living here since I was born ._. Oh and there're like several suicide cases in Bedok Reservoir already which makes the place sorta eerie -.- K. Must not whine, but still!
Left the condo at around 4 and slacked at some coffee shop, then had to eat dinner early cause needed to report at Paya Lebar Methodist Girls School with my sis at 6.30 for orchestra rehearsal.
Firstly, having to assemble at 6.30pm isn't nice cause it's damn early and I gotta eat dinner early. Plus my metabolism is like damn fast so I get hungry easily -.- So yeah, was kinda starving when prac ended. Luckily parents brought me to have wanton mee for supper ^^
Secondly, apparently when my sis and I reached there my teacher said that we only needed to report at 8, even though she sent a text earlier saying to meet at 6.30 -.- Luckily we weren't the only ones cause the rest of the cellists came early too.
Thirdly, there wasn't any WiFi anywhere, so I didn't have much of an entertainment source as the only other thing to do was to watch the little kids rehearse. They were like singing some children's song that I totally forgot already. Of course that was cute but it got boring after a while, pshh. And they were screaming plus out of tune so yeah.Took some pics of them out of boredom. I AM STILL NOT A PEDO -.-
Result? Wandering around the school aimlessly with some of the members of the cello section. Cause it was a girl's school so we decided to explore abit. Surprisingly, male toilets for students actually existed, even though I don't know why. Must be alot of people visiting the school daily eh.
Got called up to impromptu perform with the Junior orchestra cause cellos were lacking of ppl. Sightreaded directly on the stage! Woots. And I didn't get lost :D But the pieces were easy and boring too ._. Ze Wei was like watching the junior orchestra from the seats and yeah I think he might have been a bit surprised seeing me with all those kids 0_O But whatever(:
The concert hall's kinda big, spent abit of my time running around the concert hall cause I was bored. Childish but still fun! Should do that again the next rehearsal :>
And that basically summed up my day I guess. Not exactly what'd you call eventful, but still. Heh. And this sums up my blog post too(:




No comments: